Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wenny's Birthday with chapter10 :->

February 13 was wenny's birthday.
I declared I would make her surprise.
I went to Manhattan to buy her present.
When we met first time,I came here first day.
I went to University Center to get my mealcard at the instant I first met.
She told me"Are you newstudent?"
It was my precious time.
When she moved here,she had allergy eyes so she couldn't use contact lenses and she had wound on her cheeks.
Actually It's severe for us to dry in NY.
We can't make up&fashionable it affects us.
I use the humidifier everyday with scattering mist.
I will write this story and publish,then export to the USA.
However I'm happy I chose this school because I meet friends and teachers.
Also ELS program is very nice.
They have good in teaching.
By the way when I worked on the street they were many polices and I saw 2 crushed cars.

1 comment: